WHELEN LEGACY LOW PROFILE LIGHTBARS.
At Hudson Valley Public Safety Lighting we Love the Whelen Legacy Low Profile Lightbar, It’s the newest available on the market and its worth every penny. We even installed it on our new DEMO Vehicle.
Being one of the very few Whelen Master Distributors in New York we can get you the best pricing on any Whelen products, from full lightbars and mini lightbars to flashers and lightheads we have access to it all.
- Single color Super-LED modules in new reflector assemblies.
- WeCan® programmable.
- Height without mounting feet is only 1-5/8".
- New Diamond Optix™ (Patent Pending) linear reflector optic design.
- Newly designed, high-output linear combo multi-angled" corner modules produce light straight out and to the side. These modules cover the critical 45° angles.
- The four combo modules produce 360° warning signal.
- Whelen's exclusive Collimator™ patented design captures, collects and focuses light for unbeaten light output.
- Optional Traffic Advisor™ in single or DUO™ color.
- Optional take-downs are available in 3 or 6 diode TIR LED modules with 15° adjustment.
- Optional alley lights are available in a 3 diode module that is 15° adjustable.
- Advanced Thermal Design ATD" provides attention demanding new flash patterns for more lighting ontime. These include SteadyFlash™ for use at nighttime traffic stop/accident scene for added protection for officers. ATD reduces the stress on the LEDs themselves, when the dwell time of the LEDs
- Legacy plug and play" into the CenCom Sapphire™ or CanTrol® controller. A WeCan® controller module is supplied for use with other switch centers.
- Hard-coated lenses shrug off environmental damage from the sun, salt and road chemicals.
- Optional photocell to automatically dim at night and still meet SAE Class 1 requirements in low power mode..
Contact Hudson Valley Public Safety Lighting
Hudson Valley's Leading Provider
Of Public Safety Vehicle Equipment